Tuesday, August 16, 2011

New Delhi Hotels

I had heard a lot about hospitality in New Delhi...Especially after my trip of Jaipur. I was riding high and had mixed thoughts about Delhi Hotels. Names were so many, like Taj,Ashok, Oberois, Leela and the Jaypee etc. Obviously I wanted to get 100 percent accommodation without any ado. So someone suggested me the jayPee.I had heard this brand but had never experienced firsthand. As I had to board next day flight to Bombay, so my preference was that the luxury hotel should be near the airport.

After browsing through the pages of so many Hotel-guides ultimately JayPee filled the bill. After our free-roaming across the Delhi scenic beauty I decided to go for Jaypee.It was a complete visual delight. Its royal rooms were really centralized in terms of AC and it was really like sitting in our own ambience.. I readily headed towards hair-drier and it was worthwhile .The dining was an ultimate experience and I have no qualms in admitting that the drinking experience was superb as well (I drink).The locality of such hotels and cuisines also hold a remarkable place in visitors like me and it was so easy on eyes. The cosmopolitan Delhi and its lavish 5 star hotels are wonderful. One can avail every single possible comfort in these luxury hotels which are available across the length and breadth of the city. The royal treatment and hospitality is really word-class. Justifying its famous host-culture, Delhi and its hotel culture rock.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jaypee Hotels's Facebook Wall